Thursday, February 3, 2011

To Start

I work with my parents at a company that they created years ago. Sometimes we actually get along. Other times we end up in a yelling match over the best way to label inventory. 


I wish I worked with complete strangers. Then we would at least have to be civil. But it's not all bad; I get paid occasionally. 


I'm an out-loud thinker, no one else in the office is. I let the computer know when I'm mad at it. And no, it's never operator error (okay, maybe sometimes it is... maybe 80% of the time it's OE... but never more than 85%... or 90%). 


I'm not sure that anyone other than me wants to read this blog. Hopefully it becomes enjoyable to others. We'll see. 


This is life at esyringe.

1 comment:

Janae's Book Obsession said...

this is great.. makes me laugh cause i can totally picture it :)